Power your operations and business with the best IoT Platform
Here are some examples of the application of our technology in various industries. You can use our Platform as a Service model, deploy the platform in house, or deploy the platform on the cloud service of your choice.
- Centralized data collection and control from smart and legacy devices
- Integration with multiple Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Single view of all energy and asset data across the facilities infrastructure
- Ability to predict and manage maintenance costs
- Faster trouble notifications and shorter resolution times
- Integration with facilities management systems to deliver real time operation cost model information
- Fast and easy application development and software maintenance
With CloudPlugs, building managers can deliver higher tenant satisfaction, lower costs, more efficiency and sustainability gains.
- energy savings
- central control from anywhere
The CloudPlugs SmartPlug agents in home IoT gateways and hubs enable fast service development, easy remote application maintenance, and support for connectivity with any home device and sensor.
Connect the home to the electrical, water and gas smart grids to enable consumers to operate their homes efficiently and save and to enable utilities to meet demand requirements.
- Add intelligence and connectivity to all products.
- Increase the service business through a global, integrated platform that enables faster product and service introduction and easy remote application maintenance
- Reduce human interaction through automated processes on end-to-end digital supply chains
- Reduce operating expenses through the use of open technology and IP networks for legacy devices with no IP address
- Reduce service and downtime costs with the use of the CloudPlugs Predictive Maintenance libraries
- Easily collect global equipment data for analytics, business support systems and operations support systems
- Integrate IoT data into legacy SCADA systems
- Compete more effectively with smart products that deliver better customer experiences
- Installing SmartPlugs on the mining equipment enables the automation of tasks that deliver productivity gains and efficiencies not possible before.
- Legacy equipment is connected via SmartPlugs gateways.
- Smart equipment and legacy equipment data can be fed to an existing SCADA system or to new web based operations applications.
- Mining is safer and more streamlined with workers equipped with mobile devices connected to the platform.
- Predictive maintenance enables longer asset lifecycles and increased overall productivity.
- Implement the infrastructure to collect location, status and purpose of all assets
- Integrate and correlate data from multiple sources
- Use the information to make decisions on asset deployment, to predict loads in real time and to make appropriate load adjustments
- Build end-to-end digital supply chains for traffic, safety, smart energy, water and gas grids, security, transportation and healthcare.
In addition to our applications and services to integrate new and legacy systems, we partner with systems integrators to offer next generation solutions to governments and municipalities.
New, Advanced Services, Better ARPUs
- Deliver next generation residential and business services with a platform built for scalability, flexibility and performance.
- Deliver intelligent, mass connectivity advanced services for legacy and new devices with better QoS than M2M offerings.
- Quickly build, test and deploy new SmartPlug based IoT CPE’s for the home to deliver comfort, energy savings and control applications for appliances, lighting and security.
- Deliver IoT gateways with SmartPlug agents to allow businesses to manage facilities and energy usage.
- Enable industrial companies to reduce VPN costs, while enabling better data collection, more control and better customer experiences.
- Enable manufacturers and retailers to build, deploy and manage connected products
- Enable governments to build smart cities and utilities to build smart grids.
- Collect data, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
- Track mobile devices and generate location based notifications and alerts using the platform’s geo-location and geo-fencing capabilities
- Collect data and implement predictive maintenance processes on mobile cargo equipment even if it does not have power on board using SmartPlugs agents configured with our pattern matching libraries and our partners’ energy harvesting technology.
- Collect data about the location, condition and purpose of all assets and to use analytics to make decisions faster on how to reduce over and under allocation of resources risks and costs.
- Deliver smart grids that are balanced, efficient and that have predictive performance
- Extend the smart grid to building facilities and the home
- Build fully integrated, connected multi-source grids that
- Offer demand response with consumer participation
- Deliver higher service quality, outage management and self-healing
- Easily integrate smart and legacy devices with SmartPlugs agents and SmartPlugs MODBUS, M-BUS and 61850 gateways
- Reduce time to market through fast field application development
- Maintain remote device applications easily