Freedom and Flexibility
- Define your prototype in your CloudPlugs account and obtain a Plug-ID.
- Download the library appropriate for the language in which you developed your controller application and install it.
- Open the library file to set 3 to 4 parameters required to connect your Things to CloudPlugs
- Enter the Plug-ID, and the controller board port that will communicate with your Thing.
- Enter the message that will publish the data read from the Thing.
- Save and close the library and your control board will automatically connect your Thing(s) to your CloudPlugs central management console.
Get your Library and start building!
To integrate Arduino controlled Things, download this Arduino specific C++ library and install it in your Arduino Operating system.
If you are a C developer, use this library to allow your applications to monitor and manage your Things.
Download this library to manage your Things from a Java application.
Integrate your Things into your node.js platform with this library.
Use our Objective C library to integrate iOS Things into your CloudPlugs platform.
Use our PHP library to build server side management applications for your Things.
Python supports multiple programming paradigms including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming styles and has a large standard library.
Use Python on your Beaglebone Black or Raspberry Pi controllers for your Things.