Edge to Cloud Intelligence and Automation for Industrial IoT
CloudPlugs IoT enables commercial and industrial companies to:
- Connect, manage and update all legacy and new generation devices and sensors.
- Ingest, process, enrich and analyze data to transform it into information.
- Upload and deploy loosely coupled microservice containers to digitize the infrastructure and implement predictive and value added services.
- Feed raw or processed data to upstream Business and Operations Support Systems, or to your favorite third party clouds, analytics or machine learning systems.
- Cloud Intelligence with a smart, secure, scalable, polyglot message bus, an end-to-end application lifecycle and container management engine, a powerful rules engine, a geo-location engine, a time series database and storage engine, and a billing engine. A feature rich HMI / dashboard designer allows companies to build sophisticated dashboards and control applications extremely fast.
- Network Intelligence with secure connections with efficient protocols such as MQTT and PlugNet™ as well as with REST and WebSockets. A cloud-side multi-protocol transcoding engine enables seamless communications between new and legacy devices independent of the protocol the device uses to connect to CloudPlugs IoT. Kafka based connectors provide integration with Data Lakes.
- Edge Intelligence with i) the Edge One™ microservice, container-based platform which delivers multi-protocol data ingestion, data processing, analytics, online/offline operations, machine learning and direct connections to any cloud or MQTT server ii) the ; SmartPlug™, the most powerful, programmable and secure IoT agent for devices and gateways available today. It provides multi-protocol support, secure data ingestion, telemetry, data processing, protocol mediation and local and remote edge control; iii) the PicoPlug™ which is used connect sensors and devices through low cost micro-controllers such as the ESP 8266 and ESP32; and iv) REST and MQTT libraries that provide connectivity, device and configuration management to low power devices.
- Cloud Based Development environment for SmartPlug™ applications, as well as for web/mobile control and visualization dashboards and HMI applications.
- Cloud Based Automation that enables the remote deployment, configuration, updates and management of devices.
It is offered in two ways:
- As a subscription, pay-per-use, service, and
- On-premise, for in-house or in-cloud deployments.
Product manufacturers may white label our platform or deploy it in house to deliver services to their user base.
Service providers may also white label our platform or deploy it in house to deliver services to their customers.
Businesses are recommended to use our cloud, but may also choose to deploy the platform in house.
Only Platform with end-to-end Connectivity and Lifecycle Automation
- Connect & manage homes
- Connect & manage buildings
- Connect & manage factories
- Connect & manage cars and fleets
- Connect & manage smart grids
- Connect & manage cities
- Connect & manage every thing
Best Platform for Developing and Testing Things
- Use the Edge One™ platform to easily deploy application containers for data ingestion, data processing, analytic and machine learning. Its Flows visual programming engine enables fast development of data and complex event processing applications.
- Use the SmartPlugTM IoT agent to eliminate slow and costly firmware development, to quickly develop your device applications and to deploy them with one click to thousands of devices. Alternatively,
- Install one of our connectivity libraries with your firmware to quickly connect your Things with MQTT or HTTP REST in multiple languages. The CloudPlugs device lifecycle management platform enables the easy development, deployment, management and control of millions of devices.
- Develop your web/mobile dashboards and HMI’s easily with the CloudPlugs Control Designer.
Configure, deploy and update millions of devices and applications from the cloud
- Create prototypes of your devices in the cloud.
- Turn the prototypes into production Things using the CloudPlugs Production Templates automation and provisioning engine.
- Push application containers to the CloudPlugs IoT registry.
- Configure and update configurations, firmware and applications of single or groups of devices with one click.
- Service Edge One™ and SmartPlug™ based devices with powerful remote management tools.