Develop sophisticated web/mobile control applications 10x faster
Program seamless interaction with devices, gateways and CloudPlugs
All the tools you want in a visual development platform
Deploy & Update thousands of controller apps with one click
The Best Control Application Designer for IoT
The Control Designer is tightly integrated with the CloudPlugs platform and it allows programmers to develop the control applications in the cloud and to deploy them to thousands of web/mobile control devices instantly. Users can then manage their devices from anywhere.
The control applications can be developed to run on a mobile, iPAD, or on large screens to monitor and manage multiple devices in a control center. Applications are updated in the cloud and the updates are pushed instantly to all web/control devices significantly reducing application maintenance and support service operational costs.
The Control Designer documentation is available in the Knowledge Base which is accessible to registered users.
- Easily create cool screens for your application.
- Program the workflow and transition between screens in seconds.
- Create screens to monitor and manage one or for multiple devices.
- Build your screens to run on a mobile phone, on an iPAD or on large screens inside a control room.
- Select from a number of widgets to power all kinds of applications.
- Drag and drop widgets to your screens, headers or footers.
- Set the widget properties.
- Program actions for the widgets based on event data or data published by devices.
- Add your own CSS styles to your widgets.
Flexible Headers and Footers
- Add headers and footers to specific screens or to all screens.
- Add programmable widgets to your headers and footers.
- Easily customize the size of your headers and footers.
Program event based actions
- Set device or controller application properties
- Set widget values
- Publish or subscribe to data
- Change screens, display values or logout
Cloud Management & Updates
- Develop in the cloud and deploy to thousands of web/mobile control devices with one click.
- Update your applications in the cloud and deploy updates to any type of user device instantly.
- Reduce your time to market of new services and their deployment dramatically.
- Reduce operational and support costs dramatically by providing faster response and application updates.