- CloudPlugs / Canonical Industry 4.0 webinar - CloudPlugs CEO presents Industry 4.0 solutions at the Canonical Industry 4.0 webinar Aug 31, 2016.
- CloudPlugs Shows the Latest in IoT for the Connected Home at CES 2017 - CloudPlugs showcases Connected Home, Connected Robots and Toys and Connected Industry Solutions at CES 2017.
- CloudPlugs Showcases Connected Industry 4.0 at Mobile World Congress 2017 - CloudPlugs showcases Connected Home, Connected Robots and Toys and Connected Industry Solutions at CES 2017.
- CloudPlugs Showcases Industrial IoT at IoT Tech Expo Global 2017 - CloudPlugs showcases Industrial IoT solutions at the Ubuntu booth at IoT Tech Expo Global 2017 in London, UK.
- CloudPlugs Showcases Industrial IoT at IoT Tech Expo North America 2016 - CloudPlugs showcases Industrial IoT solutions at the Ubuntu booth at the IoT Tech Expo North America 2016 in Santa Clara, CA.
- CloudPlugs Displays Mobile IoT at Mobile World Congress 2016 - CloudPlugs displays a range of mobile and industrial IoT solutions at the Ubuntu booth (Hall 3 3j30) at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- CloudPlugs Unveils Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Product Line - CloudPlugs announces the general availability of its Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) product line designed to integrate legacy devices, SCADA and Building Management Systems.
- Cannon-Automata selects CloudPlugs to power the new F3 System - Cannon-Automata selects the CloudPlugs SmartPlug IoT agent technology to power its new generation F3 Industrial Automation System.
- Staer Sistemi joins the CloudPlugs Partner Network - Great Falls, VA October 15, 2014. CloudPlugs Inc. announces that Staer Sistemi, a leading systems integrator, has joined the growing CloudPlugs Partner Network to deliver new generation IoT solutions.
- Unidata SpA selects CloudPlugs SmartPlugs to power its TarquinIoT CPE - Rome, Italy - September 24, 2014. Unidata SpA announced today that it will be showcasing its TarquinIoT Internet of Things customer premise equipment powered by CloudPlugs' SmartPlugsTM at the Maker Faire Rome event in Rome from October 3 through October 5 of this year.
Carrier-grade Connectivity and Lifecycle Automation Platform for IoT
Connect your things easily
Develop and deploy faster
Automate and manage efficiently
Automate and gain control of your device and application lifecycle. Manage applications, configurations for thousands of devices. Manage published data and control applications for thousands of users from the cloud with easy to use, powerful tools.
More than an Application Enablement Platform...
An end-to-end Fog Computing Platform for IoT
- API’s, connectors and gateways integrate business, operations and end user applications.
- Cloud based end-to-end device lifecycle management tools enable fast prototyping, development, deployment, management, updates and service of all devices and applications.
- Powerful engines deliver seamless, protocol independent device and application communications, rules and trigger programming, geo-location services for mobile devices, efficient storage and visualization of field data, and flexible billing.
- A highly secure, polyglot, event-driven message bus delivers scalability and performance.
- The PlugNet™ protocol delivers highly efficient, reliable connections.
- MQTT, REST and WebSocket libraries provide choice and flexibility.
- Protocol transcoding allows devices to communicate independent of their protocol.
- SSL delivers secure wide-area connections.
- Multi-interface and protocol support for local connections: Bluetooth 4, enOcean, zigbee, z-wave, WiFi, WeMo.
- Protocol transcoding enables transparent local device to device communication.
Device & Gateway Intelligence
Transform your business and create better customer experiences
with end-to-end CloudPlugs enabled supply chains
Deliver device control and management anywhere, anytime and enable seamless device-to-device communications.
Prototype devices and develop applications in the cloud. Configure, provision and deploy from the cloud. Manage, update and service from the cloud.
Reduce time to market with powerful tools for fast prototyping, development and deployment.
Reduce costly failures and keep your product performance ratings high with global telemetry, event driven alarms and instantaneous remote access to service your equipment and devices.
Give your customers better control and information on their products. Use predictive maintenance to deliver high levels of product performance and customer satisfaction.
From manufacturer to service provider. Enable new business models and revenue streams.