- CloudPlugs Unveils Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Product Line - CloudPlugs announces the general availability of its Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) product line designed to integrate legacy devices, SCADA and Building Management Systems.
- Cannon-Automata selects CloudPlugs to power the new F3 System - Cannon-Automata selects the CloudPlugs SmartPlug IoT agent technology to power its new generation F3 Industrial Automation System.
- Staer Sistemi joins the CloudPlugs Partner Network - Great Falls, VA October 15, 2014. CloudPlugs Inc. announces that Staer Sistemi, a leading systems integrator, has joined the growing CloudPlugs Partner Network to deliver new generation IoT solutions.
- Unidata SpA selects CloudPlugs SmartPlugs to power its TarquinIoT CPE - Rome, Italy - September 24, 2014. Unidata SpA announced today that it will be showcasing its TarquinIoT Internet of Things customer premise equipment powered by CloudPlugs' SmartPlugsTM at the Maker Faire Rome event in Rome from October 3 through October 5 of this year.
- CloudPlugs is IBM’s SmartCamp 2015 finalist - CloudPlugs Inc., the leader in connectivity and lifecycle automation for the Internet of Things was selected as finalist to participate at IBM's SmartCamp 2015 in Milan, Italy.
- CloudPlugs to take stage at TechBuzz Georgetown - CloudPlugs, the Internet of Things platform as a service company, was selected to present at TechBuzz Georgetown on Sep 19, 2014.
- CloudPlugs named Top 20 influential company in IoT Software - CloudPlugs delivers scalability and performance for advanced IoT Services.
- CloudPlugs Announces Internet of Things Platform - CloudPlugs Announces a Carrier-Grade Internet of Things Platform. CloudPlugs delivers cloud scalability, performance and ease of use for connecting any Thing.
Carrier-grade connectivity and lifecycle automation platform for IoT
Connect your things faster
Create device prototypes and deploy them in minutes. Our rich library suite allows flexibility of programming language and fast development and integration of things with the CloudPlugs platform.
Manage your things better
Plug your prototypes to the CloudPlugs platform, set attributes and triggers and deploy them into production quickly. Make updates on the fly. Manage all your things from a single pane of glass from anywhere.
Improve efficiency, reduce costs
Closer monitoring and more information on all assets delivered to your business systems enables faster and better decisions to improve productivity and lower operational costs.