- CloudPlugs joins EdgeX Foundry as a Founding Member - EdgeX Foundry technology will complement the CloudPlugs IoT Edge Gateway products to extend its solutions ecosystem
- CloudPlugs / Canonical Industry 4.0 webinar - CloudPlugs CEO presents Industry 4.0 solutions at the Canonical Industry 4.0 webinar Aug 31, 2016.
- CloudPlugs Announces Support for Azure Analytics - CloudPlugs Announces the Availability of the SmartPlug™ for Windows Desktops and Servers Beta Program
- CloudPlugs Announces the Availability of the SmartPlug™ IoT Edge Agent for Windows - CloudPlugs Announces the Availability of the SmartPlug™ for Windows Desktops and Servers Beta Program
- CloudPlugs Shows the Latest in IoT for the Connected Home at CES 2017 - CloudPlugs showcases Connected Home, Connected Robots and Toys and Connected Industry Solutions at CES 2017.
- CloudPlugs Showcases Connected Industry 4.0 at Mobile World Congress 2017 - CloudPlugs showcases Connected Home, Connected Robots and Toys and Connected Industry Solutions at CES 2017.
- CloudPlugs Showcases Industrial IoT at IoT Tech Expo Global 2017 - CloudPlugs showcases Industrial IoT solutions at the Ubuntu booth at IoT Tech Expo Global 2017 in London, UK.
- CloudPlugs Showcases Industrial IoT at IoT Tech Expo North America 2016 - CloudPlugs showcases Industrial IoT solutions at the Ubuntu booth at the IoT Tech Expo North America 2016 in Santa Clara, CA.
- CloudPlugs Displays Mobile IoT at Mobile World Congress 2016 - CloudPlugs displays a range of mobile and industrial IoT solutions at the Ubuntu booth (Hall 3 3j30) at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- CloudPlugs Unveils Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Product Line - CloudPlugs announces the general availability of its Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) product line designed to integrate legacy devices, SCADA and Building Management Systems.
Carrier-grade, Edge to Cloud Intelligence and Automation for Industrial IoT
Connect field assets easily
Develop and deploy faster
Automate and manage efficiently
Automate and gain control of your device and application lifecycle. Manage applications, configurations for thousands of devices. Manage published data and control applications for thousands of users from the cloud with easy to use, powerful tools.
More than an Application Enablement Platform...
An end-to-end platform for Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0
- API’s and connectors integrate business and operations applications, 3rd party clouds, analytics and machine learning applications.
- End-to-end device lifecycle management tools enable fast development, deployment, management and updates of devices, applications and digital services.
- Powerful engines deliver seamless, protocol independent device and application communications, rules and trigger programming, geo-location services for mobile devices, efficient storage and visualization of field data, and flexible billing.
- A secure, polyglot, event-driven message bus delivers scalability and performance.
- The PlugNet™ protocol delivers highly efficient, reliable connections.
- MQTT, REST and WebSocket libraries provide choice and flexibility.
- Cloud protocol transcoding allows devices to communicate independent of their protocol.
- TLS delivers secure wide-area connections.
- Multi-interface and protocol support for edge integration: Modbus RTU/TCP, OPC-DA, OPC-UA, TwinCAT ADS, Step 7, MTConnect, Kafka, LoRa, BLE, enOcean, zigbee, z-wave, WiFi, WeMo, and more.
- Edge protocol mediation enables transparent local device to device communication.
Device & Gateway Intelligence
- The SmartPlug™ enables local intelligence on devices and gateways. It provides a powerful, programmable infrastructure to integrate devices and sensors, ingest and process data and to deploy and manage digital services and applications.
- The Industrial IoT products enable edge data ingestion, data processing, telemetry, control, analytics, and integrate SCADA and BMS systems.
Transform your business and create better customer experiences
with end-to-end CloudPlugs enabled digital supply chains
Deliver device control and management anywhere, anytime and enable seamless device-to-device communications.
Prototype devices and develop applications and digital services in the cloud. Configure, provision and deploy from the cloud. Manage, update and service from the cloud.
Reduce time to market with powerful tools for fast prototyping, development and deployment.
Reduce costly failures and keep your product performance ratings high with edge analytics, global telemetry, event driven alarms and instantaneous remote access to service your equipment and devices.
Give your customers better control and information on their products. Use predictive maintenance to deliver high levels of product performance and customer satisfaction.
From manufacturer to service provider. Enable new business models and revenue streams.